Thursday, April 16, 2009

ALTERNATIVE BUSINESSES!


After having attempted a traditional business I was reluctant to try this type of endeavor again, however, I still had a dream of having my own business.

I was introduced to network marketing and this I did for several years. Although I never made a significant amount of money, it was the best business learning tool that I ever found. Talk about learning how to be persistent and consistent.

I learned key business skills that are serving me well today. I would highly recommend that everyone try a network marketing business for the experience and what you will learn in the process.

Key elements to look for: no major investment in products or tools, a good support system, a company that has a proven track record, one on one support from someone who is already successful and will help and guide you initially, and the potential to earn a significant income.

This will require blood, sweat, and tears and is not for the faint of heart! I built my network marketing company without the help of the Internet (there was no Internet then) and today the Internet offers a tool to accelerate success in network marketing.

Be prepared to develop people skills that you never knew about. Maybe you will be super successful but if not you will be in a good position to move on to other business opportunities like being a consultant or having an Internet bases company.

Stay tuned for more!

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. you've certainly learnt loads along the way -

it's finding a really good company, good leadership, people you can trust and a lot of work .. but well worth the 'investment' of time ..

Thanks for the information

Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Jacques, there is so much to learn. Thank you for the input on network marketing. It has gotten a black eye from some of the people that are in it and run some of the companies. It can be worth doing if you find a good one. If not you might not learn much more than frustration.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"