Friday, June 5, 2009

PRACTICAL IDEA FOR SAVING ON GIFTS!


Have you ever received gifts that you either did not need or did not like. What to do? Re-Gifting!

1. When you receive something you don’t need or don’t like, use it to bless someone else. Just remember who gave it to you and don’t give it back to them!
2. Re-wrap any item you are re-gifting.
3. The gift should be in good shape. Re-gifting doesn’t mean getting rid of junk.

Does this sound like penny pinching to you? It shouldn’t. What would you normally do with a gift you don’t need or want-put? You put it in a closet and forget about it.

Keep in mind that any gift you get, whether it was bought, homemade, or re-gifted should be accepted with grace. Ralph Waldo Emmerson said: “ He is a good man who can receive a gift well”!

Give, you'll be blessed!
Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. good idea .. and I do that already and if I see cheap things that I like .. I buy those too & they make good presents at some stage. I buy as I see appropriate presents - that's cheaper too .. they get what they like and I don't have to rethink and dash around trying to find something at the actual time.

Thanks - Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters