Friday, August 21, 2009

LIVING FOR THE MOMENT!


My wife and I will be celebrating 40 years of marriage in January of 2010! At this point in our lives, we have lived through raising children, seeing them through school, enjoying grandchildren, surviving the ups and downs of marriage, health challenges, you name it-the stuff that life is made of.

We have learned to enjoy life moment by moment and to cherish the little things. At times, if we are not careful, we find ourselves living in the past or being too concerned about the future and we miss TODAY!

Today is really all we have. Let's enjoy today and be thankful that we have been given another 24 hours. Whatever challenges you may be facing at this time, take the time to look around and learn to enjoy the process.

I celebrated my 58th birthday in July and I plan on living a long and prosperous life and to do that I must enjoy the moments as they come my way. How about you?

Enjoy your day!

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

1 comment:

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Hello Jacques,

Sometimes the moment gets lost in the clouds of what is going on. We have to give things a chance to clear out so that we can see the things that are important in our lives. Thank you for this post.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"