Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Magic bullet to getting debt free !

Is there a secret? Can I find this secret? Yes you can!

You might not like the answer: GIVE 10% OF YOUR INCOME !

I told you it would not be what you expected.

You see there is NO lack in the universe. If there was-GOD made a mistake. I can hear you saying: "I can't make it on 100% how can I make it on 90%?

The answer is YOU CAN. It's a spiritual law and it works. Like all laws of the universe you can debate and analyze till your are blue in the face and it will not change anything.

When my wife and I got married we where both in college and living on very little. We always gave a little to different charities and our local church. Never gave it alot of thought. As we looked back on the hard times, we noticed that in all our financial challenges, we never lacked the necessities of life.

We slowly increased until we got to 10% and now our goal is ever increasing year by year. Some people live very well on 20% of their income. As your wealth increases, your level of giving increases and the supply keeps multiplying.

Try it. Start now !

No comments: