Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be Where You Are When Your There!

As part of creating wealth that lasts, it's important to live in the moment! At the time that I am writing this I am in San Diego, California undertaking 3 days of intense training on Internet advertising and marketing.

Although this is a business trip and I need to make the most of it, I also need to make sure that I'm an enjoying all the benefits besides the business aspect.

Took time out to have lunch at a marina overlooking the ocean. It was awesome! I am building memories of the trip that will last for a lifetime.

Whether it's business, family, social, or the other aspects of our lives, we need to take advantage of all the unique moments that come our way.

That's living a balanced life one day at a time.

Jacques
CreatingWealthThat Lasts

No comments: