Sunday, November 16, 2008

WHY CREATING WEALTH THAT LASTS?

After spending most of my adult life in debt, I finally got to the point where I had to do something to make the most of my potential in life. I had to get my life in order not only for myself but for my family.

I had a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, had spent numerous years in different businesses, taught business classes and I was in DEBT! I was a voracious reader and read a wide variety of business books and magazines and found alot of confusing information.

The day came that I made THE DECISION to get out of debt and most importantly to stay out of debt. I had been in debt on three different occasions and got out of debt, the last time for good.

I have developed a passion for sharing what I have learned because I know firsthand the heartache that being in debt can cause. It affects all aspects of our lives: family, marriage, health, relationships, spiritual, etc.

Therefore, to me, Creating Wealth That Lasts is not only about finances, it is about having wealth in your marriage, in your family, your relationships, your health, and in your spiritual life.

Creating Wealth That Lasts is about leaving a legacy for future generations. My wife and I have taught our son and daughter the principles we have learned and they have started their adult lives with no debt and the knowledge needed to stay out of debt.

I want to teach, motivate, and inspire as many people as I can to live a debt free life and to live a balanced life through Creating Wealth That Lasts in all areas of their lives.

This will be a life long endeavor affecting one person at a time.

Jacques

Creatingweatlththatlasts

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great mission Jacques. Lead/teach by example.