Thursday, November 13, 2008

Face The Facts: Review !

So you have faced the facts! We all have a starting place and if we learn the different keys along the way, not only will we get to our destination, we will enjoy the journey.

Being debt free is attainable to everyone who chooses to live this way. The biggest challenge is to change our habits and mindset. For a long time I thought that I could never get by without debt, as it was the only way I knew.

By now you can see that habits can be changed and you can learn a new way of living. You have to learn not to get carried away by all the contradictory information in the media.

Don't listen to the gloom and doom on T.V, radio, newspapers, and the Internet. The world has had numerous challenges in every century and people survived, lived fruitful lives, and prospered.

Creating Wealth That Lasts is about living a balanced life in all the major areas of life. Learn to look at the big picture in your life. Don't focus on the immediate.

Two weeks ago I went to San Diego,California for 3 days of Internet training with Craig and Giovanna Garcia, two of the top trainers in the industry. I came back excited and motivated. Within one week I had to put a new roof on one of my properties, fix the furnace in the same property, and put major money in two of my vehicles. All expenses I had not anticipated.

I was able to take the hit because I had the cash to pay for these expenses. I did not like the fact that I had to dish it out,however, I did not have to incur any debt and that to me is a HUGE blessing. Thank God!

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jacques,

Even though you didn't like dishing out the cash for those unexpected expenses, it must have felt great to pay for it without having to incur any debt.

Many Blessings....
Hugo and Roxanne
~ Believe Achieve ~

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacques

Great series of post! You are right about: not to listen to the gloom and doom. I hardly watch the news.
I Love that you made it so clear that Wealth That Lasts is about living a balance in life!

Great message!
Giovanna Garcia