Wednesday, December 31, 2008

REFLECTIONS ON 2008 !

As I ponder this past year, it is easy for me to say that I am BLESSED! This is not bragging on me but on the LORD!

This coming January 29th I will have been married to my wonderful wife Claudette for 39 years. For those of you who are married, you know perfectly well what a challenge marriage can be and also how rewarding. I am blessed that my wife has stuck by me in thick and thin. She is a saint.

I am blessed to have two wonderful grown children, Jason and Michelle, and they are a reflection of the love and input that their mother has poured into them.

I am blessed to live in the United States of America. It is the best place to live and I am proud of what this country stands for and what we continue to do to make it a place of freedom!

I am blesssed to have friends and family, a thriving business, a hope filled future and a brand new year to start over in those areas that I need to excell in.

Count YOUR blessings and you too will feel empowered to enter the New Year with anticipation and thankfulness in your heart.

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

No comments: