Thursday, January 1, 2009

CREATING WEALTH THAT LASTS ! WHAT IS YOUR GAME PLAN ?

As we start a brand New Year we are all hoping for a better year in all areas of our lives. We have all had victories and setbacks in 2008 but this is past.

Have you put together your game plan? Sounds better than goal setting. I always disliked goal setting as I felt I was setting myself up for failure. It is a proven fact that people who set goals accomplish far more than those who do not.

Success in life is multi-faceted. Family-Social-Physical-Spiritual- Financial. We need a balanced life and that is where the real challenge is. I am a workaholic and I have to force myself to live a more balanced life.

If we look at the five areas that I have indicated above, the one that holds everything together and actually should be in the middle ( if you picture a wheel ) is SPIRITUAL !

If your Spiritual life is not in order the rest really does not matter because no matter how successful you are in the other areas you will always feel unfulfilled.

For me the major change in my life occurred when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I am convinced that had I not found the Lord my marriage would have failed and I would not have achieved what I have achieved to date and certainly I would not have the relationship that I presently have with my children.

Creating Wealth That Lasts requires a Strong Faith! Life is a puzzle and if you have all the pieces but miss out on the Spiritual piece, you will finish the race but without the ultimate prize- a personal relationship with your Lord and Savior.

HE walks with you and HE talks with you all the time. Is there anything better then this?

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you said "Life is a puzzle" That is so true. It is all about putting it together. We need game plan but we also need a little faith!

Thank You,
Giovanna Garcia

Anonymous said...

Gio: Faith is the key and it's daily walk. Jacques