Monday, January 19, 2009

REDEEMING THE TIME !




As I have shared about Creating Wealth That Lasts, I have stressed that this is multi-dimensional. We need a balanced view of life and we need to live in the moment. I have spent many years building businesses and when my children where younger I would be away on a business trip and my mind was with my family. When I was with my family my mind would be on my businesses.

As the years progressed, I had to learn to live in the moment and cherish each moment as it happened. My wife and I will be celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary next week and it has been a marvelous journey. This is truly WEALTH in all aspects. I have been blessed with a Godly wife who has stood by me in good and bad, thick and thin, and even when I was unlovable, she stuck to her wedding vows. I will be forever grateful.

I would wish everyone to know the joy of marriage as I have lived it. It is not perfect nor can it be, we are all human, but it is a noble journey that has rewards that can never be explained.

For those of you who might be struggling in a relationship-don’t give up. Believe me my wife and I have had ample opportunities to call it quits. But by persevering, you get to a place where you are truly one in mind, body, and spirit !

This is true Wealth !

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

2 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. how true and I'm so pleased you've found and been with your soulmate for 39 years .. have a really good celebration - I hope a happy & fully recovered one after last week .. all the best

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

e with a heavy hammer. Pain even breathing becomes disorder.CHLOE Moretz (pix) was thrilled when Hick co-star Blake Lively allowed her to try on some shoes from her Christian Louboutin collection.The Gossip Girl actress owns over Christian Louboutin Outlet100 pairs of the designer shoes and 14-year-old Chloe says a highlight of working with Blake was when the star brought 40 pairs of shoes on location in North Carolina wit

gether at all times, especially the first time back to the sink with the door, your mother is certainly a lot to keep her , so they volunteered to go to the shop with the diagnosis of patients with the father, earlyWomen's Boots reading diagnostic Ye Hao come back early."You still do not go, your little children came over and said a few ** fight, badly beaten you can not help you not only to the father, father

because his last name is -- flower. For the past seven years, then to love flowers and plant flowers are gone, but the rose garden is blooming alone, solitary beauty. A solemn pledge of love love has no flowers, long service life, do not know this is it right? Take on love spell.Now I run the garden people into flower uncle, parent, they have no time to take care of, but need a beautiful garden fo

e "largely because it relies on an occasional problem to justify a blanket prohibition."Nonetheless, the district court invoked this theory in order to deem the Red Sole Mark a "monopoly on the color red."Women's D'orsayThough the court posits "Louboutin would thus be able to market a total outfit in his red, while other designers would not," Louboutin's trademark registration specifically limits the red mark t