Monday, February 9, 2009

THE BEST INVESTMENT VEHICLE: 30 %-60%-100% RETURNS!



I am going to step on a lot of toes in this article. If I could show you a guaranteed investment vehicle that would give you returns of 30%-60%-100%, would you be interested?

You are probably thinking that if this was really real, I would be under investigation by governmental authorities in search of a new scandal. But with my investments, I don’t need to worry about the government. Still interested?

I would like to start off by saying this is not a spiritual or religious discourse on what I think can happen but is based on my actual experience. I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ for the last 30 years.

A principal that has changed my life and the life of my family is: tithing. Ouch! Have I touched a sacred cow?

I could write books on this subject and not even touch a little of what has been taught or discussed. All I can provide is my experience.

When you give 10% back to God (it’s all HIS to begin with), you are setting up a spiritual law that is designed to bless and protect you. From there you can progress into offerings and gifts, which is the BEST investment you can ever make.

My experience:

1. My wife and I started tithing when we could not afford to and we where deep in debt. Every year we seemed to accomplish more with the money we had and it did not make sense when we added up the figures.

2. There was always enough for our needs to be met.

3. We progressed into offerings and gifts. We had more than enough for our needs and that allowed us to increase our giving to ministries and individuals, as we felt led to do so.

4. There is no lack in our lives in any area.

5. We focus on giving more and more as the increase comes in.

When you give to the LORD, you are using heaven’s banking system and you never get ripped off. You are investing for the immediate, the future, and after you are gone!

It all belongs to GOD! We are just stewards.

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

4 comments:

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Jacques, Thank you for that. We also know that it works. That is the best banking system around. It is honest and far. It works for all that try it. The more that you give to the Lord the more he gives back, he opens the windows of heaven. Thank you again.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques - tithing is certainly a very respected way of giving.

Thanks for telling us your experiences.

All the best Hilary

Anonymous said...

It works!God gets the glory!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. I'm sure it does. It's not in my culture or tradition .. we use other methods & I had some bad experiences with people who were utilising the system & it's put me off - it doesn't mean I don't consider it .. but I'd rather give in other ways - thanks Hilary