Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ARE YOU SETTING THE RIGHT PRIORITIES?



If you are like most people it’s a challenge to find the time to do everything. We need time for family, social, work, business, self, and on and on. As part of my business life, I have learned that I need to plan well ahead and to use my planner at all times.

I have learned to also plan family time, social time, personal time and it all goes in my planner! That way I don’t get off track and I live a more balanced life. I used to plan family time and then business issues would come up and I put that first. Now, everything is in my planner and if something is planned with my family and it is scheduled, it is a priority and I stick to it.

If something is planned with my wife or children I stick to it. I have planned this in advance and I make it a priority. Try this and it will make a huge difference. I guarantee it.

Are we living to work or working to live? All that we have is the present moment. Once it is gone-it’s gone for good. If we don’t make an effort to plan our time we are at the mercy of others or anything that comes up that disrupts what we are doing at that time.

By planning ahead on a regular basis in all areas of life, you will become more productive, you will feel more in control of your life, and you will have a lot less stress.

Having said all that-what are your plans for tomorrow?

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. yes planning and sticking to plans are so important ..I hate changing plans and try and keep my appointments - both social and personal .. it's more efficient.

Thanks - Hilary: Be Positive Be Happy