Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HOW WILL YOU FINISH THE FIRST QUARTER OF THE YEAR?


We have already gone through two months of 2009 and I don’t know about you but I am behind on some of my New Year’s resolutions. I have had to refocus and start over in a few areas.

It is so easy to get caught up in everyday living that we forget to focus on our goals. One of my goals has been to spend time in Bible study every day, as I find that when I do this my life seems to be more peaceful and I am able to handle the days better.

Unfortunately, I have let this slip away and next thing you know I am trying to find a few minutes here and there to spend time with the Lord. I have not made the main thing the main thing. I am not sure what your top priority is but have you let it slip away?

I put my business first-not good! I know that if I put the Lord first everything else will fall into place.

Time for a reality check. How are you doing?

Jacques
CreatingWealthThatLasts

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jacques .. we all need to take stock sometimes .. and we've both had difficult starts to the year ..

A little space does no-one any harm and regroup as we each need.

Thank you - Hilary